Call for Bloggers!
Are you passionate about embedded systems? Do you have valuable insights, tips, or stories to share with the embedded community? Do you want to reach a large and engaged audience of embedded enthusiasts and professionals?
We are currently looking at adding a few more inspired writers to our team of bloggers.
By blogging on EmbeddedRelated.com, you will not only contribute to the embedded community but also benefit from:
- Attracting opportunities by boosting your online presence and authority in the embedded systems field by showcasing your work and insights. Your blogs will get promoted in the EmbeddedRelated newsletter with 25k+ subscribers.
- Getting feedback and support from the community of fellow bloggers and readers on EmbeddedRelated.com.
- Learning new skills and techniques from other bloggers and experts in the field.
- Generating leads and opportunities for your business or career by promoting your products, services, or portfolio through your personal biography, attached to all your future blog posts.
- Earning up to $1,000 per blog post based on traffic as part of our new reward program that we are testing for the next several months.
If you get approved as a blogger, here’s what we expect from you:
- You blog when you are inspired and find the time to write. We understand that you are busy with other projects. We appreciate any blog post that you can offer.
- You write original, insightful, relevant, and engaging content that is of interest to the embedded systems community. You avoid excessive self-promotion and plagiarism.
- You write blog posts that are at least 800 words long, with no upper limit. We recommend a sweet spot of between 1000 to 4000 words.
If you think you'd like to give blogging a shot:
- Reach out to us by email (stephane@...) with ‘Call for Bloggers’ as the subject (replace the 3 dots with the domain name for this website) or use our contact form.
- Tell us a little about yourself and your background in embedded systems.
- Tell us what topic(s) you would like to write about for EmbeddedRelated.com.
- Provide us with some examples of your previous writings or a sample blog post that you have written or would like to write for EmbeddedRelated.com.
We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and reading your awesome blog posts! 😊
To post reply to a comment, click on the 'reply' button attached to each comment. To post a new comment (not a reply to a comment) check out the 'Write a Comment' tab at the top of the comments.
Please login (on the right) if you already have an account on this platform.
Otherwise, please use this form to register (free) an join one of the largest online community for Electrical/Embedded/DSP/FPGA/ML engineers: